Monday 12 September 2011

My new experience

Hello and welcome to my new blog.

This is all new to me so please bear with me.

My aim for this blog is to try and make a note of all my up's and downs or (knit one drop one) if you like with my knitting.

I have been knitting since I was a small child and have now progressed to selling some items at craft fairs and on my web page and via facebook.
10% from every sale goes to the RAF Benevolent Fund a charity very close to my heart.

I currently have 2 craft fairs lined up and both are the same weekend. The 24/25 September so I am frantically knitting away for those. However today I have lost interest; I am sick of the sight of baby shoes and I don't have enough energy in me to pick up my shawl and knit it.

I am suffering with a trapped nerve in my back and I am in pain. :(

I started my little knitting journey of Lulabella's Hand Knits at the start of the year after having an operation to fix my spine and to stop me going round the twist just sitting at home. ( I think I have managed to go slightly round the twist but thats ok it brings a little bit of fun into the day).

I have an obsession for wool I can't see a ball of the it without having to buy some and as a concequence of this I am now knee deep in it and I am considering buying a shed.

I have several orders at the moment all requiring finishing by christmas, which if you didn't know is only 15 weeks away. However these are all on hold till I have enough stock for my craft fairs.

So I think for my first post I have written enough. I will try to come back at least once a week but I have to remember how to get here first. I know my way around a knitting pattern better than a computer.

Happy knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment