Wednesday 4 January 2012

Progress

Progress in lots of ways at Lulabellas and at home.

We've finally got a tennant to rent our house so we can relax a bit, I have my car back up and running so can now go and explore all the local wool shops Yay!. The house is now all fixed and we can settle in properly and I can concentrate on knitting.

I now officially have my knitting room.

I know lots of wool!

Hubby treated me to a hand made basket bowl for christmas to put my wool in when im knitting outside so cant wait for summer so I can use it.

Web page is now fully live up and running so take a peek it even has a shop. www.lulabellas.com

Currently knitting a shawl and stock for my first craft fair in March will post dates for all my fairs this year at a later date.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment